Design Thinking for Business Development
Design thinking is a human-centered, user focused process for solving problems and was created as a process to help tech innovators remain user-focused in their technological innovations and design.
Here you will use the same steps to come up with creative approaches to your business development.
- You will learn to create Personas – visual representations of your target users, their personalities, roles, and goals.
- You will use Empathy Maps to help you understand and plot the feelings, thoughts and actions of your users.
- You will create User Journey templates will help you analyse where your target users are enjoying the experience of your design and where they are not!
- You will highlight Pain Points where your customers are facing blockages.
- And you will create an action plan for iterative change.
In person or online