Boosting Your Financial Wellbeing with Catherine Pope
Now we’re living longer and leading less predictable lives, we need new ways of thinking about money. While this brings increased responsibility, it also offers exciting new opportunities and different ways of being.
Most of us know we need to spend less and save more. Financial security is essential to our wellbeing, yet it can be difficult to know how to achieve it. How much is enough? What are the risks? When do I need to start saving for the future?
Through individual and group activities, you’ll challenge myths around money and build your understanding of financial matters. By the end of the session, you’ll feel more confident in thinking and talking about money and making decisions that are right for you. And you’ll have an Action Plan to help you take control of your financial future.
In the masterclass we will cover:
- Why We Need to Think Differently About Money
- Working out What You Want
- The Importance of Fuzzy Planning
- How to Double Your Money While You Sleep – The Miracle of Compound Interest
- The £500 Pizza – Distinguishing between Assets vs Liabilities
- Successful Strategies for Spending Less
- The Secret to Building Wealth