- This event has passed.
Creative Thinking Skills with Alexandra Pearson
Today’s environment demands innovative solutions as we face increasingly complex problems. With the advancement of neuroscience, we now have a deep understanding of our thinking processes, and can, as a result, choose and direct our thinking styles appropriately.
In this workshop, we explore how we think, where we get stuck, and how to see afresh. We learn to use different thinking tools for different occasions, and build creative muscle. We also explore some of the psychological attitudes that influence our creative potential and abilities. Ultimately, we gain a fresh perspective on how to improve personal performance and achieve success through creative thinking.
What you will get out of this course
• Understanding Creativity through Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence
• Overcoming the Creative Crisis
• The Brain: A User’s Guide
• Challenging paradigms and perceptions
• Idea Generation
• Creative Thinking Tools and Techniques