- This event has passed.
It’s a pizza cake!
Would you like to be able to make delicious bread at home?
Brighton is awash with places to buy tasty artisan breads but making your own bread at home is really special. My aim is to show you how easy it is to make your own bread to eat every day. Suitable for beginners and more experienced bakers who would like some new ideas.
In this workshop we will use a variety of yeasts, flours and techniques, including no-knead bread and ways to prove bread slowly while you’re out or asleep. As well as shaping, and cooking our doughs, we’ll make butter, pizza, soup and salads to eat together.
You’ll leave with bread to take home, all of the recipes from the course and having had a lovely meal.
Session Content Overview:
- Make challah, bread dough, doughnuts
- Discover different types of yeast and different ways to knead (or not knead!) dough
- Make butter, pizzas, soups, and other things which are nice to eat with bread
- Eat together
- Take some bread, and all the recipes home
Participants should bring….
- An apron if you would like to wear one
- Boxes to take left over food home in