- This event has passed.
Making the Most of Twitter with Catherine Pope
Here’s Your Strategy for Success
What the flying hashtag is the use of Twitter? Just a way to broadcast what you’re having for lunch, or to inflame world opinion from the comfort of your bathroom?
Twitter is an essential element of the social media mix. It helps us to research, connect and influence people we’d never normally have the chance to reach. No wonder more than 300m of us are tweeting.
Making the Most of Twitter: Here’s Your Strategy for Success takes just three hours. But it will arm you with a valuable way to engage with Twitter – in just ten minutes a day! No need to spend long nights with your face lit by the glow of a mobile phone – when you can do what you need on Twitter quickly and easily.
This short interactive session will introduce you to techniques for transforming Twitter from an annoying distraction into a powerful communication tool.
- How to find and maintain useful contacts – grow your network, and connect with people
- Creating and using hashtags – the simple filters that help you focus on subjects and people who love what you love
- Enhancing your tweets with multimedia – creating vibrant, eye-catching tweets to gain likes and retweets
- Measuring your engagement on Twitter – who are you talking to, and what works best for you
- Making Twitter better with third-party aps – ways to make Twitter work even harder for you.
By the end of the workshop you’ll feel more confident you can get the best from Twitter. You’ll have lots of new ideas and a clear strategy for success – using just ten minutes a day!