Public Speaking with Confidence and Power – Brighton with Alexandra Pearson with Bridget Rooth
This is a learning-by-doing workshop, where a supportive, stimulating space is created to help attendees identify and break through any limiting beliefs and fear of public speaking. These are the two biggest barriers holding people back from sharing their message with confidence and gravitas at a meeting, conference or from the stage.
You will take part in a series of speaking exercises to build your confidence and gain practical experience. Feedback is received from the trainer and other attendees so you can build on your strengths and learn from the whole group.
The workshop is positive, practical and professional. Honing excellent public speaking skills will transform your career and boost your ability to connect with audiences anywhere.
- Creating a positive mindset around public speaking by overcoming limiting beliefs & fears
- Connecting with your audience through body language and voice projection
- Managing stress before and during your speaking performance through practical techniques
- Designing and creating pitches/presentations that achieve your goal
- Identifying and incorporating a clear call to action
- Weaving story-telling, authenticity & inspiration into your scripts
- Handling audience interruptions & questions with poise and style
- Tips on finding speaking engagements to practice your skills