- This event has passed.
Use your Brain with Adam Pearson
Our brains are like the oceans – they contain most of what we need, but we haven’t really explored them yet. Recent developments are making neuroscience more and more accessible and by understanding even some of the basics, and learning to apply them, we can become happier and more successful.
This course makes some essential brain science understandable and accessible, and develops skills for using it powerfully on a daily basis – without really thinking about it. You’ll interact with others and share some things which, like the ocean, will be fun and possibly deep in parts – and you’ll probably laugh and smile quite a lot – because your brain needs that.
Session Content Overview:
– The conscious and subconscious minds
– Fight, flight and freeze responses and how to manage them
– Setting up for success: visualisation, imagination, positive thinking
– Solution-Focused conversations
– The importance of enjoying yourself