We’re committed to maintaining your trust and confidence in how we use and protect your data.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We actively collect information in the following way:
- Through our newsletter sign up form on our website. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address, and birthday if you wish to tell us.
We may passively collect information from you in the following ways:
- By using Google Analytics, a third-party service that tracks user behaviour patterns on our website. This service allows us to passively collect certain kinds of non-personally identifiable information. This might include the type of web browser you use, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on our website, and the specific pages you visit. We use this data to improve our website function and services.
What we do with your personal information
The personal information that we process may be used in the following ways:
- To respond to your request. It will be accessed by our team to contact you with changes to booked masterclasses, and other masterclass related issues.
- We will send you newsletters and offers via the email address you provide if you have opted in to receive them. You can unsubscribe any time using the procedure outlined below in ‘unsubscribe to our newsletter’.
- We may use your personal information and feedback to review and improve our products and services, and for internal market research.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that you provide us but no system is 100% secure or error-free. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather.
We reserve the right to share information about client demographics, website traffic, our products, and our services.
The sharing of information
We will never sell or trade information with other companies for marketing purposes.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from marketing communications via email, you may opt out by clicking on the clearly marked ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any Yurt Academy marketing email. You can also unsubscribe by emailing [email protected]and providing each email address you would like us to remove.
The Yurt Academy does not store client credit card information. If a client opts to pay with a credit card, it is processed through Paypal. Paypal will then store the payment information in their system including the name on the card, billing address, card type, and expiration date. Only the last four digits of the credit card information are visible, the other numbers are hidden.
Accessing your data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information you send us is accurate. If you’d like us to correct or delete your personal information, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
Please note that you may be asked to verify your identity before your request is approved.
Links to other websites
Our service may contain links to other websites and third party services. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the privacy policies of third party sites. We recommend reading the privacy policies of all third party companies before providing personal information.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. If we do change the policy, it will be posted here, along with its revision date. We encourage you to review this policy periodically for any changes.
May 24th 2018