Breathe Better, Stress Less with Bridget Rooth
In the Breathe Better, Stress Less masterclass, we learn how the body was designed to breathe and how our modern life and millennia-old brain have led us into bad breathing habits. Studies show that a massive 80% of people are not using their breathing apparatus effectively. What does that mean? Over-breathing, breath hunger, tension build-up, sensitive trigger points, poor posture, loss of concentration and focus, poor sleep and so on.
In a fun, learning-by-feeling way, we learn:
- How to retrain the good breathing muscles
- How to optimise the mind-body-breath connection
- How to use breath as a tool to manage your emotional state and the way you think
- How to differentiate between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ stress
- How to use good posture, stretches and breathing techniques to create ‘relaxation’ times throughout the working day
This workshop reconnects people with their body and their breathing. In it they learn how to regulate their emotions and stress levels through breathing: A tool that is free, always accessible, inexhaustible and easy to use.