- This event has passed.
Mindfully Happy Parenting with Aideen Smith-Watson
Ease your stress through joyful parenting
Today’s fast-paced existence, often places us all, under undue performance pressure and stress.
Sometimes as parents we can feel like we are getting run over metaphorically by all of the stress that goes with parenthood, a lot of pressure to keep our love pouring out to those that need us. Finding yourself running on empty. As the saying goes..you can’t pour from an empty cup, and you certainly can’t parent well when your cup is on empty, no matter how much you try.
On this course you will discover important skills that will help you to nourish yourself and help you survive the difficult parenting moments through the day. Strengthening the bond you share with your family helping them thrive and become happier, healthier, and more content in themselves. Exploring specific strategies to promote good mental health and overall well-being for you and your family
Session Content Overview:
- Tools to help manage stress or anxiety and increase health and happiness
- Approaches to help deal with an emotional storm
- Integrating mindfulness with daily activities
- Developing a self-care plan that works for you
- Recognition of patterns in your relationship with your child
- Guided awareness and concentration exercises
- Exploring the mind-body connection
- Exercises to increase self-awareness to help you and your family in daily life